List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal for KControl
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-29 21:34:28

lørdag 29 juni 2002, 02:26 pm, skrev Aaron J. Seigo:
> what do you do about settings that are global to several applications?
> will having multiple similarly named panels that do slightly different
> things (e.g. the icons panels) be any better?

The single biggest problem I've seen so far, actually.

Like the Audio CD Browser.

Is that Sound, or is it File Browser?

Is the System Notification group a Sound or a General option ?

-Charles

--
Charles Samuels <charles@kde.org>
### <charles@altair.dhs.org> is obsolete, please update your addressbook.