List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: GNOME/KDE interoperability hothouse
From:       Havoc Pennington <hp () redhat ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 16:51:22

Hi,

Guys, if I'm not mistaken (Jim may correct me) the offer to fund
travel here is from the conference organizers. They aren't going to
move their conference at our request. ;-) It's an annual conference
with a fixed location.  The reason they want to fund the travel is to
have people at their conference.

Anyhow, we could definitely organize a hothouse at some other
conference as well, but I don't see why it has to be instead of this
one, it can be in addition to (especially since this one has sponsored
travel, etc.).  The more hothouses the better!

Havoc