On Fri, 31 May 2002, Torsten Rahn wrote: > There are some requirements Qwertz would like to make: > > Neither the style nor the deco arent done yet. There will be lots of changes > concerning the buttons, the menus and Kicker. Right now qwertz considers the > current work about 60% ready. Also, please note that getting a style 100% debugged is a very hard and time-consuming process, partly because there are lots of apps, some of which do some really weird things with their widgets; however, Keramik is in excellent shape despite being at such an early stage; I think in large part due to the excellent structure and design of the code by Malte.. > > Please respect Qwertz's perfectionism (he's the author after all and an > extremely talented one which I wouldn't want to miss). Let him and Frederik > (aka SadEagle) finish Keramik during the next month. OK, this is a bit confusing, since I am aka SadEagle, but am not quite Fredrik. At any rate, I am quite willing to help... Thanks, Maks Orlovich