On Thursday 30 May 2002 22:36, Neil Stevens wrote: > I still like the idea of adding another theme, but some affordance to > older hardware is better than none. Isn't KDE 2/3.0 on par with Windows > and MacOS in our own minds enough to put KDE 2/3.0's look on equal > footing in the personalizer? What exactly do you mean with "theme"? Themeing kpersonalizer somehow, or provide themes (as in kcontrol/theme-manager) instead of styles on the stylepage? And for "equal footing": Equal to what? Equal to how Win/MacOS provide their look? Meaning dropping the choice or the preselection of the style from kpersonalizer? Please explain, I don't get your idea. Cheers and good night, Carsten. -- | THE K Desktop Environment: | My very own little site: | | http://www.kde.org | http://www.wolffcarsten.de | | wolff@kde.org | |