Hi, On Thursday 30 May 2002 11:38 pm, Torsten Rahn wrote: > I remember that we tested Keramik on some Hardware that I would consider > quite old and it was still quite snappy. If people decide to have a really I'm running Keramik on my workstation, a P2/300. If I minimise a Konqueror= =20 window and the switch back to it, I can visibly see the toolbar buttons bei= ng=20 redrawn. I guess it takes about 0.2-0.4 seconds or so. That's getting on the intolerably slow side... However I would probably support making Keramik default for 3.1, it does lo= ok=20 pretty good after you get used to it :)