List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Font Mime-Types
From:       Craig Drummond <cpdrummond () freeuk ! com>
Date:       2002-05-21 10:20:16

> On Monday 20 May 2002 17:57, Craig Drummond wrote:
>
> Mime types are not an invention of KDE, you know. See www.iana.org
for a
> list of registered mime types. I can find at least on app subtype
> registered there. For others, search with google.
>
> Marc

Hmm... OK.

Having done a quick search I've found:

x-font            pfa, pfb, gsf -or- these plus
pcf and pcf.Z
x-postscript-font pfa, pfb, gsf
x-pcf-font        pcf
x-bdf-font        bdf
x-truetype-font   ttf

So what gives? Which is correct? Is there a difinitive list of mimetype
to file extensions?

Also, what about snf and Speedo fonts? These don't seem to be listed.

Craig.