On Tuesday 07 May 2002 01:26, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > We had that common point with KDE 3.0 but I don't see why everything sh= ould > be released at a common point for further releases. The only point of > concern would be, as David already mentioned, that released application= s > don't depend on unreleased changes in e.g. kdelibs. That is also a recurring problem for them. I suppose it could work in pra= ctice=20 if it was made clear that only "KDE" releases would introduce lib changes= ,=20 but each application (or group of applications) was free to follow its ow= n=20 release "sub cycle" in between, depending only on the stable libs. I seem= to=20 recall this has already been discussed, hasn't it ? --=20 =09=09=09=09Guillaume =09=09=09=09http://www.telegraph-road.org