Hi Roberto, Am Dienstag, 30. April 2002 21:37 schrieb Roberto Alsina: > Please tell me I am just being paranoid ;-) > Is there any automatized test to check binry compatibility between CVS > versions (like doing nm dumps of the libraries)? If a diff of nm --size-sort -C /3/KDE/kde/lib/libkdecore.so | grep ' vtable for ' for two versions is different there is a BIC change. However this doesn't come even close to finding all BIC changes, only the most grave ones where virtual members were added or removed. Regards, Michael