On Wednesday 24 April 2002 07:46, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > and while your input during the process is more than welcomed, if you w= ould > rather i'm can make sure that you get a look at the results before it g= ets > committed to cvs. or you can let the usability project do the peer revi= ew > and test the heck out of it and see it when it hits CVS =3D) whatever i= s most > convenient for you... I guess having a look at what comes out of this is good enough. > p.s.: i sent you an email a few days ago as a heads-up on this ... perh= aps > it got lost somewhere? Yes most likely somewhere in my inbox. I'm kinda slow with answering mail= =20 sometimes. Greetings, Matthias