List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Usability and Style issues in kde-edu
From:       Scott Wheeler <scott () slackorama ! net>
Date:       2002-04-22 22:34:05

With all of the talk about usability and such I figured this would be either
an ideal or horrible time to bring this up.  :-)

Here's something that I sent to kde-edu-devel several days ago.  I tried to CC
it to kde-look (twice), but it never made it through.  This is the same email
with some small corrections.  To see more about this look at the
kde-edu-devel archives.

The main thing of interest to non kde-edu folks here is the talk of an
"educational mini-style guide".  As I think many of you will agree there are
some different usability issues (and some of the same ones that just manage
to be ignored) and I think a style guide would be a way to address those in a
way that would lend itself to app concistancy.

Thanks a lot!

-Scott