#if Matthias Ettrich > On Friday 19 April 2002 10:05, Thomas Zander wrote: > > On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 02:13:40AM +0100, Rik Hemsley wrote: > > > Many users seem to have trouble understanding what 'Save session for > > > future logins' actually means. > > [snip] > > > Maybe that should be combined with a good session manager dialog that > > allows for multiple sessions to be named/saved. > > Supporting multiple sessions is on my list for 3.1. But we need to figure > out how to do that in terms of usability without confusing the users even > more. > > Eventually it will boil down to something like "Save session as" and an > editable combo box to select or add a name, one being . > > This is the reason why I'd like to have the term "session" in there. Using > Rik's new wording can make the "save as" more difficult. Ok, makes sense to me. I hope it changes a little for 3.1, as it's a FAQ :) Rik