#if Oswald Buddenhagen > On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 02:13:40AM +0100, Rik Hemsley wrote: > > Many users seem to have trouble understanding what 'Save session for > > future logins' actually means. > > nah, lusers. > > > I propose the following: > > yeah! yet another change of this label. :) > > > 'Remember which applications are currently running and start them again > > next time I start KDE.' > > this is not strictly precise. in fact, this does match the current > situation (unless you hack up you startkde script), but won't anymore > sometime hopefully soon. > oh, and just for the record: i hate these extra-verbose labels. otoh, > maybe, we should make all labels, buttons and menu items long enough, so > the doc writers can just stop wasting their time. Serious answers would be appreciated too. Rik