Hi On Sunday 14 April 2002 07:58, Simon Hausmann wrote: > > - We didn't want to launch kcontrol, etc. in the standalone mode. > KXConfig also works when there is no X11 running (and no > XFree86Config installed) . In that case it performs probing > through ddcprobe and XFree86 -configure and then starts a minimal > X with itself and twm as window manager. > Should the window fit onto a 640x480 screen in the stand alone mode ? I tried starting it here, but I could see only half of the quit button. It seems the window would have the correct size, if it had no decoration. Kind regards Joseph Wenninger