List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KXConfig
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2002-04-13 8:26:21

Hi

I have commited KXConfig to kdeadmin. KXConfig is a XFree86 4 configuration
utillity written by Matthias Hölzer Klüpfel, Cornelius Schuhmacher, Simon
Hausmann and me. Developement happened for and sponsored by Caldera
Deutschland GmbH. KXConfig is licensed under the GPL.

I'm searching for a new maintainer because neither of us will have much time
for it. So if you are interested, please contact me.

Greetings,
Matthias