On Mon, 08 Apr 2002, Waldo Bastian wrote: > Seperate as in 3 modules for 3 applications? I rather go for a scheme where we > have a limited number of CVS modules and source tarballs from which multiple > binary packages are build. Yes, sure. but nobody was yet able to design the build system for something like that. And I thought this was about applications with heavy dependencies (like the to-be-written kdeedu application using java bindings) mainly, not about adding redundant sets of apps to modules. Dirk