On Monday 08 April 2002 2:10, Tobias Koenig wrote: > On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 10:24:59PM +0200, Wilco Greven wrote: > > Maybe we should add a KToggleStatusbarAction too for completeness. It > > could be used in at least KMail and KGhostView. > > What is about KToggleMenuBarAction for konsole and maybe some other > applications? Unfortunately KMenuBar and KStatusBar do not have a visibilityChanged() signal like KToolBar, which is necessary for the action to update itself automatically. I don't know why QWidget doesn't have a visibilityChanged() signal... seems like an oversight to me. later, John