On Saturday 06 April 2002 1:03 am, Neil Stevens wrote: > On Friday April 05, 2002 05:21, Richard Moore wrote: > > - The interface should be defined as dcop interface as well as a c++ > > class. > > Yay, more to learn. :-) I wrote a tutorial on this a while back which might help, take a look at=20 http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/dot/dcopiface/dcop-inter= face.html beware of the poor choice of colours I used for the stylesheet though. ;-= ) > > - It would be nice if you could add some Q_PROPERTY declarations so t= he > > properties of the media object can be manipulated via its properties. > > What's that about? Take a look at http://doc.trolltech.com/3.0/properties.html adding suppor= t for=20 these means that apps can use the property support in DCOP, and also make= s=20 scripting your object easier. Cheers Rich.