On Saturday April 06, 2002 12:40, David Faure wrote: > I was going to object :), but in fact if the part doesn't call > setWiget(), then you have a part without widget. KParts itself already > supports this. But better not try to embed such a part into Konqueror :} Alright then, Engine really is redundant. Here's a second version that moves Engine's interface into Player, and also incorporates Richard's suggestions. (Mailing List-friendlier URL this time) http://www.freekde.org/neil/kmediaplayer.tar.bz2 I have one more question: What should I put in the desktop file for KMediaPlayer/Engine? Should I mark that it's derived from ReadOnlyPart or Player even though it won't be putting out a widget? -- Neil Stevens - neil@qualityassistant.com "I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher