List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: khtml and mathml
From:       Andreas Schlapbach <schlpbch () iam ! unibe ! ch>
Date:       2002-03-31 22:51:54

George Staikos wrote:
> On Thursday 28 March 2002 09:00, Ellis Whitehead wrote:
>
>>I'm starting to work on a MathML interpreter for KFormula in KOffice.  It
>>occurred to me that it'd make sense to implement something which can be
>>used by khtml as well.  So:
>>
>>1) is there an objection to starting a MathML renderer to be used by khtml?
>>2) is there already work done for this?
>>3) what module should the code ultimately go into?  kdelibs, kdebase,
>>kdeaddons?
>

>   Funny...  I started hacking at the same thing too. ;)  We need it for khtml
> definitely.  I would like to help with this too.  I think it will be a fairly
> straightforward excercise.

Me too, I woud like to hack on it.

How can/should we proeed? You is doing what?

Everbody sents a mail, claiming where/what he wanted to hack, looks like
a start to me. (For me, it's defiently the parser and layout stuff.)
(I'mean it shouldn't look much badder then LaTeX.))

Andreas
--
Andreas Schlapbach      schlpbch@iam.unibe.ch
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~schlpbch