List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kreateCD -> kdenonbeta
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-31 6:29:11

On Saturday 30 March 2002 10:16 pm, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> Am Samstag, 30. März 2002 23:19 schrieb Waldo Bastian:
> > On Saturday 30 March 2002 02:47 pm, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> > > Hi

> > > Does this mean, that I have green light to put it ino kdemultimedia ?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> It would be great if anybody of you Olympians would be kind enough to tell
> us ordinary earthlings how you arrived at this decision.

If you develop KDE software, if your software is licensed under an open source
license, if you want to have that software in KDE cvs, and if you are willing
to maintain it in CVS including the responsibilities that come with it like
taking release schedules into account THEN you can put it in CVS.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian@suse.com