List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kreateCD -> kdenonbeta
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2002-03-30 16:42:47

On Saturday March 30, 2002 08:37, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> Well, how about giving new developers a chance? I mean the Bake Oven
> developer stated clearly enough that he would like to get his work into
> CVS.
>
> Doesn't sound too good to me if we tell all the world how KDE needs new
> developers and if somebody wants to join with a great new app we tell
> him we'd rather continue with what we already have ...

Isn't there room on nonbeta for KOnCD, CD Bake Oven, and KreateCD?

(wow, that's the most treacherous capitalization test ever)

Let's all try them all, see how portable they all are, see how willing each
developer is to fix the various nitpicks we all point out, and only then
decide which to ship, if any.

--
Neil Stevens - neil@qualityassistant.com