On Thursday 28 March 2002 04:45 am, Josef Weidendorfer wrote: > On Tuesday 26 March 2002 10:35, Michael Brade wrote: > ... > > > Ahh, I see. Open Konqy (will be /home/michael for me), go to tmp, go = to > > test, go to folder (so all the three are watched). Open a konsole, go= to > > tmp and type "mv test new" -> crash. Carsten mentioned to recompile > > something but it didn't help yet (I recompiled kdelibs/kio after the = last > > kdirwatch commit and konqy). > > I think I found the bug for the STAT case; somebody already tried to > fix possible crashes when watched dirs are removed in emitting a dirty > signal. Unfortunately, this wasn't quite right, so I the dirty paths ar= e > now buffered... > With FAM, a bug slipped also in for FAM events of already removed watch= es. > > Can someone check the above crash case with and without FAM? > Waldo, can you commit for 3.0.1, if the crash is gone > (this time I really compiled and tested it before sending this EMail :-= ) It works ok now without FAM, haven't tested with. Commited to both branch= es. Cheers, Waldo --=20 bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com