On Friday 29 March 2002 09:19, Rob Kaper wrote: > Not sure if this is intended behaviour, but: > > - open Konq with any URL > - press Alt > - press F5 > (not Alt+F5) > > Konq won't reload because the Alt has selected a menu entry. It's a Qt issue, btw. Personally, I'd strongly prefer that pressing the Alt key didn't activate the menu at all, but it's hard-coded into Qt's key handling routine. However, when the menubar is activated, I personally don't object to certain shortcuts not being available until focus is returned to the document... Regards, Ellis