List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Theming manager [was: Re: KDE 3.1]
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-29 10:38:49

Moin!

On Friday 29 March 2002 00:13, Fabian Wolf wrote:
>You think a kcontrol splash screen selector module (kdenonbeta/kcm_splash)
> is something for 3.1? ;)
>Or is it gonna be rewritten (hi danimo!)?

Yes, I think this is a good opportunity to start work on our long awaited
centrlized theming manager.

rought TODO list:
- Extend the current kcmstyle preview to be more flexible.
- basically rewrite kcmcolors, kcmfonts(?), kcmthememgr and kcmwindecroations
and marry it with kcmstyle.
- make the stuff usable as a whole. Export settings to .themerc files.
- of course, we can take the functionality if kcmsplash into it, too.

Fabian, Karol, Cristian, will you join?

</daniel>

--
Daniel Molkentin | The K Desktop Environment | http://www.kde.org