List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: status dock/system tray thingy
From:       "Richard Moore" <rich () xmelegance ! org>
Date:       2002-03-26 23:06:53

I don't actually 'own' this code myself, but I've worked with it some eg. I
wrote a tool that can send arbitrary windows to the system tray (ksystraycmd
in the KDE 3.0 release), and I also maintain on the KDE task managers
(kasbar). I've just subscribed to the xdg list so I can follow the
discussions.

Cheers

Rich.