List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Looking for (KDE) lib/class to perform calculations
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-03-25 0:14:08

Is there a class/method/lib in KDE/Qt to perform calculations?

Something like KCalculator::calculate(const QString expression) or something
that let's me do int result = calculate( "(3*%1)+40" ).(30) which will return
130..

If not, would adding such a thing (I'll need it one way or the other so if
there isn't something useful I'll write it, probably) to kdecore be welcome?

Some of our PR seems to advertise KDE not just as a desktop, but also as a
development framework, in which case this would be useful.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."