List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 - the last steps
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-22 1:20:24

On Fre, 22 Mär 2002, aleXXX wrote:

> Sure ?

Yes, absolutely sure.

> At least the current kmessagebox.h expects an int as last parameter, I just
> checked once again and kdelibs/arts/message/artsmessage.cc uses bools.
> It doesn't link here, it says "undefined reference to
> KMessageBox::sorry(...,int);"

But it wouldn't compile then. because currently it things the 3rd parameter
is a bool, so it compiles it as a bool and hence you get the undefined
reference during linking.

if it would _know_ about the 3rd parameter being an int, it would
implicitely convert the "true" to 1 and everything would be fine.

Dirk