List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 - the last steps
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-03-21 12:35:57

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 11:10:12AM +0100, Chris Howells wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
>
> > Oh, thats easy:
> >
> > http://witch.dyndns.org/stuff/auth.png
>

> Mine looked the same (CVS of yesterday morning GMT IIRC). I'm not running
> any translations or anything.

The correct fix would to make the column on the left (icon/site:) smaller and
independent from the 'usename/password' column.
This way the text on the right is allowed to take up the blank space between
the icon and the text.
If the text 'site:' would also be lined-out to top then 90% of the not-soo-nice
dialog will be solved.
I have been trying to get that done here; but I simply lack time.. Anyone?
Its in file:
  kdelibs/kio/kio/passdlg.cpp