List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: favicons from kde2 -> kde3
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-17 23:39:07

On Sunday 17 March 2002 12:26 pm, Malte Starostik wrote:
> > would it be possible to make this transition a bit more smooth? i don't
> > think average users will figure it out very easily and it is rather ugly
> > when you start up konqueror only to discover there are no fav icons ...
>
> Thanks for noticing, fixed in CVS. Tthey are now automatically moved to the
> new location via kconf_update.

Oh coolness. I thought this would require some extra stuff in kconf_update but
I see that you have been very creative.

Neil: I guess we don't need a raw mode :-)

Cheers,
Waldo - now trying to do the same for session files for ksmserver
--
bastian@kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian@suse.com