On Monday March 11, 2002 10:38, Dirk Mueller wrote: > On Mon, 11 Mär 2002, Chris Howells wrote: > > With the growing popularity of KDE, IMHO it's becoming more important > > to test things _fully_ before release. This is what the release > > candidates are here for of course, but with 3.0 at least the release > > candidates are probably not being used as much as they could be > > because we are not waiting 3 weeks (the right desciscion, I think) for > > the packagers to create binaries. > > Well, the time you waste in creating a collection of QA testcases you > could invest in actually doing the testing, which is for sure more fun > as well ;-) Yeah, but if he does this once, it will allow 200 others to walk through the tests easily, getting quality testing done in 200 x the situations. -- Neil Stevens - neil@qualityassistant.com "I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher