On Monday 11 March 2002 11:18 pm, Dirk Mueller wrote: > Thursday March 21th, 2002: Decision about 3.0 final > > Manually selected changes since the RC3 tarballs are integrated into > the proposed final tarballs. A check of the showstopper list will > decide if these tarballs are final. In this case, they're made > available to the packagers and roughly a week later announced to the > public. If not, the schedule is delayed by another week. Sounds great, if you go for March 21st + one week you get my birthday. :-= ) Rich. > > > Comments, suggestions welcome. A possible drawback with that suggestion= is > that we might hit April 1st with the 3.0 release announcement. Of cours= e > that has a certain coolness factor as well :-) > > > Dirk