On Monday 11 March 2002 13:57, kudling@kde.org wrote: > > swedish. I'll explain then to everybody hearing my desktop what it > > means, and see them wanting it too. > > Another variant is this: use only one language, but change it for every > new release. Ksplash could explain "this was swedish/chinese/..." like > they do in the german children programme "Sendung mit der Maus". > > Lenny Another variant would be to invite the Teletubbies http://www.teletubbies= =2Ecom/=20 to speak the dialogs above - then one wouldn't have to diehl with the=20 translation -- oh ooouh ! Tackat