List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail Icon
From:       Roberto Teixeira <maragato () conectiva ! com>
Date:       2002-03-11 14:24:30

On Sunday 10 March 2002 14:17, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> On Saturday 09 March 2002 21:18, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> > #if Martijn Klingens

> > > Exit/logout is still the same symbol KDE 2 used and lock is an image of
> > > ... a lock! ;-)
> >
> > I mean I can't _see_ the symbols :P Just a fuzzy white shape of some
> > form, on a light coloured background. I certainly can't tell what
> > the symbol represents, without xmag.
> >
> > Rik
>
> Weren't you the the one suffering from the Alice-in-Wonderland-Syndrom ;-)
> ? So while the world around you gets larger finally recognizing the symbol
> shouldn't be a problem anymore ;-)

Coming back to the subject. I've just received a call from Everaldo (who
created the new kmail icon). He asked me to say that he did not like his icon
at all along with KDE's default icon theme. He said he thinks the icon
doesn't match the style of the other icons :-)

Tackat, he offered to create a new one (in compliance with the guidelines) if
you want him to and there is enough time.

regards,
Roberto.

--
maragato@kde.org, maragato@conectiva.com
http://www.kdebr.org/maragato

Mais 17 dias, 6 horas, 39 minutos e 20 segundos para minhas férias :)