On Sunday 10 March 2002 04:49, Stefan Westerfeld wrote: > Hi! > > On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 12:55:27PM +0100, Matthias Welwarsky wrote: > > I'm uncomfortable with the tons of warnings it spits out while compiling. > > Well, its C code, where a warning means a lot less than in C++ (especially > it seems that --enable-debug turns on some really paranoid checks). > Just had a look at some of the warnings: gslwavechunk.c:635: warning: ANSI C forbids braced-groups within expressions gslwavechunk.c:712: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true ANSI C violations should be looked at carefully, for portability reasons, and signed/unsigned stuff is always cause of alarm. Anyway, lots of warnings, even if they're meaningless alarm people because they are there. Adds a lot of noise to the output.... I'll look into the stuff and see what I can do. regards, Matze