List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail Icon
From:       Fredrik =?iso-8859-1?q?H=F6glund?= <fredrik () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-09 12:57:43

On Saturday 09 March 2002 13:30, Rolf Magnus wrote:
> On Saturday 09 March 2002 13:10, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> > The 'lock' and 'logout' icons are barely visible here - they were just
> > fine as they were originally. Tackat ?
>
> logout is the same as quit, which is seen in every app.

I actually prefer the current lock & logout icons. Their colors
stand out more against the background compared to the old
versions, so they're easier to discern from the buttons/menus
behind them. The difference in colors between the two icons
also helps the users tell them apart, and find the one they're
looking for faster.

Regards,
Fredrik