On Friday 08 March 2002 05:37, George Staikos wrote: > KNewsticker didn't work on my machine. After some probing I found out why. > It is being loaded with appletproxy and it is giving it the configfile name > "libknewstickerappletrc". However the config panel writes > knewstickerappletrc. If I'm not mistaken, modules are not supposed to > start with "lib" now right? This changes that, and everything works fine. Two things: isn't the naming scheme for Kicker applets foo_panelapplet.la? At least that's what I read from elter's last commit to the clock applet's Makefile.am ("- introduced consistent library names (blah_panelapplet.la)"). Another thing is that $(KDE_PLUGIN) still necessary? If so, the clock is missing it, if not I guess we can remove it from KNewsTicker as well. - Frerich