On Thursday 07 March 2002 08:36 am, Michael Matz wrote: > Hi, > > On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > > oups, I thought you had already committed that. I'm fine with the > > patch (only the friendships of KCompTreeNode are a thorn in my eye -- > > can you add a public accessor for "next", maybe?). > > Ok, I made it a public member. It's a private class, and I would have = to > write an accessor _and_ a setter which is really stupid, if it only > accesses one member by assignment and return. I.e. I check the patch i= n > as attached to this mail. I'm glad to see the ZoneAllocator being brought to life again :-) Cheers, Waldo --=20 Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to= it. -- Bob Bemer