List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    logout dialog
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2002-03-07 10:10:14

 Hello,

 could this
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdebase/ksmserver/shutdown.cpp.diff?r1=1.21&r2=1.22
 please get reverted? It's very annoying, and I see no reason for this
change. It prevents simple Ctrl+Alt+Del , Enter from working (the chance that
somebody presses that unintentionally is next to zero), and hitting the
logout button is quite complicated.
 I also wonder why the logout button says either 'Logout' or 'OK' depending
on whether one is allowed to do shutdown or not (local vs remote login).

--
 Lubos Lunak
 llunak@suse.cz ; l.lunak@kde.org