On Sunday 03 March 2002 01:39 pm, David Faure wrote: > On Sunday 03 March 2002 22:17, Martijn Klingens wrote: > > public: > > bool openStream() { return doOpenStream(); } > > bool writeStream( const QDataStream &s ) { return doWriteStream( s = ); } > > [Note: I meant QByteArray here. Whoops.] Ah.. I already started to wonder :-) Thinking about your problems with multipart support.... another approach = could=20 be to use internal IO-slaves. E.g. you would pass a URL that points to an= =20 internal IO-slave and the part would then ask for that URL and get's it d= ata=20 from this io-slave. I must say your solution is more elegant but the=20 drawbacks would be that the KPart(s) need to be adapted to it. You will n= ever=20 be able to rely on all parts having support for this stream extension. Cheers, Waldo --=20 Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to= it. -- Bob Bemer