List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Feature freeze or no?
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-03-03 23:15:48

On Sunday 03 March 2002 02:27, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Saturday 02 March 2002 05:21 pm, Neil Stevens wrote:
> > Look, I asked, and I got told by many peole that the Nuernberg meeting
> > has changed things.  I've gone out of my way this whole time posting
> > patches here, testing others' patches, but the whole time, I'm now told,
> > I was the only one doing it.  The rest were having a party in Germany.
>
> I don't want to be a spoiler but I am posting patching and reviewing
> others' patches as well.
>
> In fact all patches that have been applied to code maintained by me have
> been reviewed and approved by me afaik.
>
> Does it matter whether I am in Nurnberg or in Sacramento?
>
> Cheers,
> Waldo

Of course you're right, but nevertheless Neil has a point.
It would have been a good idea to anounce the meeting beforehand, and nobody
would have complained if it would have been stated that only a limited number
of people can attend.
After all, there are probably not that much people you could spend a whole
week for this reason.

Bye
Alex