Wilco Greven wrote: >There's one thing I'm not completely sure about. In >ContainerArea::saveContainerConfig(), there's the following code. > >if(a->inherits("AppletContainer")) > if(orientation() == Horizontal) > group.writeEntry( "WidthForHeightHint", a->widthForHeight(height()) ); > >I moved this to the AppletContainer class. The problem is that, above, >height() is ContainerArea::height(), and in the AppletContainer I used >AppletContainer::height(). But AFAIK, this won't make a difference, since >they are always equal. > Yes, true. Greetings, Matthias