On Friday 01 March 2002 09:05, Ellis Whitehead wrote: > Hi Coolo, > > Here's the patch to fix the warning in khelpcenter. David found the > problem. actionCollections can't be merged without causing potential > problems. Maybe a warning should be added to KActionCollection::operat= or > +=3D()... Anyhow, the solution is to explicitly add the actions we act= ually > want from the KHTMLPart to the help center's main window. > > Shall I commit? Hmm, if there is no other way, than yes. But it's a bug more ugly to havi= ng to hard code them ;( Greetings, Stephan --=20 life is too short to make mistakes