Hi Pavel Troller detected a crash problem in my sidebar for konqueror with gcc 3.0.4. I don't have this compiler, but it seams to be a problem with dynamic_cast in a dlopened library ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H plugin. It happens for instance in konqueror/sidebar/trees/dirtree_module/dirtreemodule.cpp in line 35. Does someone know of a quick and not that dirty fix for this problem ? Do I have to add special link parameters to get it working ? Konqueror's sidebar part opens the konqsidebar_tree plugin, which loades again the dirtree_module plugin. The dirtree_module does a dynamic cast on an object in the sidebar part. Kind regards Joseph Wenninger