List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    libkonqlistview
From:       Julian Rockey <linux () jrockey ! com>
Date:       2002-02-24 22:13:56

I notice that the library libkonqlistview has been renamed to konq_listview
in KDE3.. (at least I think this is what's happened - am I right?).. should
this be mentioned in the KDE3 porting document? I just spent a gruelling few
hours figuring that out during an application port.. unfortunately it didn't
return null from KLibLoad::self()->factory but instead loaded (perhaps) the
old library and crashed horribly.
Julian