List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QLineEdit
From:       Scott Wheeler <scott () slackorama ! net>
Date:       2002-02-19 16:30:17

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 10:04 am, Rolf Magnus wrote:
> I noticed that lately, this often doesn't delete the text.

Ok, I didn't think it had been doing this forever.  But, I just ran some CVS
diffs on versions of qlineedit.cpp and there hasn't been anything changed
that looks like it would casue this.  It could be a problem in one of the
base classes, but I'm really not sure where.

Do you (or anyone else) remember when this started happening?  Or has it
always happened (since Qt 3.0) and I just didn't notice?  I may grab some
older versions of qt-copy and see if the but is there too.

-Scott