On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 07:43:17PM +0100, Lauri Watts wrote: > I already asked PHK, and while I don't think ability is at question, > time is. Errr.. I was referring to the present phkmalloc featured in libc. AFAIK it's quite a bit more optimized than what's in glibc. > He says there is no objection to us implementing it internally, and said > it's probably a good idea, at least for now. I'd still like to see some becnhmarks tho. > And he didn't even threaten me with an axe for suggesting such a thing LOL. Methinks his axe may be a bit rusty. FWIW I just disabled the WITNESS option.. wow. Fast SMP. Yum. - alex <--- running -current