List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: OT: KDE developers not allowed to post to kde@kde.org and kde-linux@kde.org
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-02-02 20:20:43

On Saturday 02 February 2002 12:46, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Samstag, 2. Februar 2002 12:38, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> > > Rejected? That your mail is awaited for approval is normal to prevent
> > > SPAM, but that the mail was rejected I can't understand.
> >
> > All messages were rejected on 31 Jan 2002 almost at the same time.
> > Therefore they were probably rejected automatically because the
> > moderator didn't approve them in time.
>
> Hmm, as moderator of kde-bugs-dist@kde.org I can assure you that there
> is no automatic rejection :)

However kde@kde.org (and maybe kde-linux@kde.org?) are not handled by mailman
on master.kde.org, but by some other software on some other machine, aren't
they? IIRC "listscentral.net" or something like that ?

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops