Just an idle thought: it might not be bad to have a "future splash-screen repository" on the kde look site where users could submit their own designs, and there would then be a voting period before the release to choose which one goes in. On Saturday 02 February 2002 08:53, Simon Hausmann wrote: > I think that would give a very cool splash for 3.0 :) > > Simon > > ----- Forwarded message from Michel Stol ----- > > From: "Michel Stol" > Subject: KDE3 Splashscreen > Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:37:21 +0100 > > Hey Tronical, > > If you can forward this to kde-core: > > --BEGIN > Hey all, > > I'm Michel Stol, you might know me from some of the KDevelop splashscreens. > > A few days ago qwertz asked me if I could do a splash for KDE3. Although > I'm not an artist (programmer art) this is what I came up with: > http://wimpie.physos.info/download/kde3-10.png > > Let me know what you think, if you reply to this mail I won't receive it, > so please CC: f1r3f0x@hotmail.com > > Cya, > > - Michel Stol