List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KOnCD
From:       Carsten Wolff <AirWulf666 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-02-01 21:35:44

On Wednesday 30 January 2002 17:48, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi
>
> > For me it doesn't and, AFAIK, the author has not replied to mails for
> > several weeks already. (At least not to mine or those of another
> > i18n-de team member.)
>
> I tried it some days ago, but it was unable to record a cd with it,
> whereas KreateCD (an application I work at. The KDE 3.0 version is
> heavily under development (-> unstable atm) and will be released short
> after 3.0 final) has no problems, so recording a CD at least is possible
> on my system, but KonCD fails.

I use the debian-packageed version of KreateCD (for KDE2) and I like it
very much. It has a very well UI and works fine. KonCD works here, too, but
I would rather see KreateCD in kde-packages, because of it's better UI
(including drag&drop from different folders to the project, wich is a big
advantage over KonCD).

Carsten.