List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: khtml problems (continuing)
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnar () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-31 17:51:05

I am not sure if this belongs in the same conversation. A user at the New York
show pointed something out. Check out http://www.cnn.com and take a look at
the netscape like tabs in the top left of the page. From what the user told
me and I checked it in netscape, these actually should go all the way across
the top of the screen and end in a drop-down list on the right top corner of
the window.